Pivot, PIVOT, P-I-V-O-T!
Who else can relate?
This has been my obsession over the last few weeks:
Pivot your business, your strategy, your habits ...
Of course it can be stressful! (ask Chandler)...but I do like the concept of pivoting because it is about:
- Keeping your goal... only finding a different path to reach it
- Playing around with the situation
- not playing the blame game
- Letting go of the past while learning the lessons from it
These are the tips I repeat to myself as many times as Ross shouts “pivot”:
- Take just one or 2 necessary step(s) at a time
- Choose new KPIs adapted to the situation (to stay motivated)
- Keep on investing in the business/support…, as much as possible
- Visualize the final stage
- Have fun And remember: nothing is set in stone
How about you? Also in the "pivot"-mood? Any additional tips to share?